In today’s digital world, our day-to-day personal items are all taking on electronic features. Each portable electronic item requires some method of battery charging to keep it going throughout the day. The way we charge everything from the phones we talk on to the e-cigarettes we use can vary significantly. To help our customers out, we’ve outlined how to recharge e-cigarettes the right way.
We’ll break down how to recharge e-cigarettes. When you need to renew your battery, your device will flash with a blue light five times.
- Step 1: Unscrew the battery from the device.
- Step 2: Screw the battery into the USB charger.
- Step 3: Plug the charger into a computer USB port.
- Step 4: Allow the device to charge for approximately 70 minutes when connected to a 3.0 USB port. The USB indicator light should remain red while charging.
- Step 5: Once the battery is fully charged, the USB indicator light will turn green. Unscrew the battery from the USB charger and reassemble your device.
The battery is charged similarly. You’ll know that your device needs to charge when it flashes with a blue light five times.
- Unscrew the e-liquid cartridge from the battery.
- Plug the USB charger into any 3.0 USB port. The USB indicator light will remain red while charging.
- The USB indicator light will turn green when the battery is fully charged. Unscrew the battery from the USB charger and enjoy!
Importance of Proper Charging
Proper e-cigarette charging is essential to the upkeep of your device. Overcharging your device could potentially deplete the lifespan of your battery. Because not all lithium-ion batteries are created equally, we suggest that vapers do not swap chargers with other vapers, and certainly never use a non- charger with a battery! Always use the charger that comes with your device, chargers are explicitly made for the device they are paired with. When you swap chargers with another person, you could risk harming your battery.
Important Battery Safety Info
- Never leave the battery or charge in the battery charger overnight
- Never charge a battery for longer than mentioned
- Never leave a battery charging while ignored
- Never put a battery beside smartphones, e-readers or magnetized things
- Never charge a battery with a broken adaptor
- Never try to charge a battery that has been dropped or harmed
- Never charge with an undefined battery charger
- Never charge with a customized battery charger
- Never try to customize the battery
- Never dismantle a battery
- Never deal with batteries in fire or water
- Always beware of fixed electrical power
- Constantly utilize the adaptor provided with your battery
- Always keep your batteries far from severe sources of heat
- If totally discharge, continuously charge the battery